Sure. You can search for businesses registered in Louisiana through the http://thebusinesscafe.ca/ Louisiana Secretary of State’s website. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Go to the Louisiana Secretary of State’s website:
- Click on the “Business Services” tab.
- Click on the “Search for Louisiana Business Filings
- On the search page, you can search :
- Entity Name: Enter the business’s legal name.
- Charter Number: Enter the business’s charter number.
- Trade Registration Number: Enter the business’s trade registration number.
- Name Reservation Number: Enter the business’s name reservation number.
- Officer Name: Enter the name of a business officer.
- Agent Name: Enter the name of the business’s registered agent.
- Click on the “Search” button.
The search results will show the business’s name, address, business type, and filing status. You can also view the business’s filing history clicking on the “Filing History” link.
Here are some additional tips for searching for businesses in Louisiana:
- If you are not sure of the business’s legal name, you can try searching its trade name or fictitious name.
- You can also search the business’s address.
- If you are only interested in a certain type of business, you can use the Business Type filter.